CSRSA welcomes new members at any time throughout the year. Membership runs from August 1 to July 31 each year so register early in the year for the maximum benefit from your membership. The Annual membership fee for individuals is $150 per person (plus HST).
Besides the opportunity to be a member of a Canadian organization where credit risk management professionals from the banking, financial services, retail, small business and telecommunications industries who have a common interest in the field of predictive modeling and other related risk management activities meet regularly, as a member you will also receive the following benefits:
- A substantial discount on our Annual Conference fee (the only central forum of the major credit risk management industry vendors in North America)
- Discount on any educational seminars held from time to time
- Admission to the four General Meetings held each year (refer to General Meeting Schedule for dates)
Please note the following before processing your membership registration/renewal:
- Membership is not open to non-sponsor vendors, recruiters, or members of the press. If your company is interested in becoming a sponsor, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Sole proprietors may be eligible at the discretion of the Board. Interested persons should email email@example.com with details of the request and contact info.
- Add the CSRSA domain address “csrsa.org” to your safe senders list to ensure the electronic receipt email is not stopped by your email filter systems.
- If you do not receive a receipt within 30 minutes of submitting your registration and making your online payment, email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy.
- Employees of existing Sponsors are covered by their company’s Sponsor Membership and should not submit a membership registration form. To obtain your membership information, send an email to email@example.com.
- If you need to pay by cheque, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and the membership form will be sent to you. Make your cheque payable to the Credit Scoring and Risk Strategy Association and mail to:
PO Box 567
312 Adelaide Street West, Suite 300
Toronto, Ontario M5V 1R2
Are you aware of anyone who might be interested in joining the CSRSA? If so, please refer them to this website or to email@example.com.