CSRSA welcomes new members at any time throughout the year. Membership runs from August 1 to July 31 each year so register early in the year for the maximum benefit from your membership. The Annual membership fee for individuals is waived for the 2020-2021 year.
Besides the opportunity to be a member of a Canadian organization where credit risk management professionals from the banking, financial services, retail, small business and telecommunications industries who have a common interest in the field of predictive modeling and other related risk management activities meet regularly, as a member you will also receive the following benefits:
- A substantial discount on our Annual Conference fee (the only central forum of the major credit risk management industry vendors in North America)
- Discount on any educational seminars held from time to time
- Admission to General Meetings and webinars held each year (refer to General Meeting Schedule for dates)
Please note the following before processing your membership registration/renewal:
- Membership is not open to non-sponsor vendors, recruiters, or members of the press. If your company is interested in becoming a sponsor, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Sole proprietors may be eligible at the discretion of the Board. Interested persons should email email@example.com with details of the request and contact info.
- Add the CSRSA domain address “csrsa.org” to your safe senders list to ensure the electronic receipt email is not stopped by your email filter systems.
- If you do not receive a receipt within 30 minutes of submitting your registration and making your online payment, email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy.
- Employees of existing Sponsors are covered by their company’s Sponsor Membership and should not submit a membership registration form. To obtain your membership information, send an email to email@example.com.
Are you aware of anyone who might be interested in joining the CSRSA? If so, please refer them to this website or to firstname.lastname@example.org.